The future mirror

Dieguez Varela edwin alfredo

Objectives

My most transcendent goals right now are these

• Finish the matter well and continue advancing
• Enter a course of some subject as it is mathematics or English because they are the subjects that more complicate to me and that I need to learn
• One in the personal is to end or end with a disease that I have in particular which is anxiety and that with the passage of time is finishing me as it affects my fingers and the truth I do not like
• Know in truth which is what I want to study and not ask me every time I can, see this is your thing or doubt at that time because that will define my personal and professional life
• Have or try to carry a discipline in every moment of my life because I need to say so and I realized that I am a disordered person and everything I do at the end
• Play the guitar as I buy one but I want to learn to play it

Goals

• A goal that I have in itself and I think for me is the most important at this time mainly academics is to work on something that I would like to do and fill me with satisfaction to do it because that or practically marked me in my life and therefore better than work on what  Do I want
• Improve as a person because all my life has been to be a cold person sometimes and quiet but the most is that I do not respect the people around me and help me at all times and is the reason that considered as a goal
• A goal that I have is a little fanciful and since everyone wants it is to be happy at some point in their life. In which you have no fear, worries, family problems and in which you can live in a peaceful way in this world  
• A goal I wanted and I will do is to travel all over the country or at least to know a part of it since that has been my greatest dream since I was in high school and in which I can see all the wonders of the world and the surrounding

Expectation

The most recurrent expectation I have is to finish my studies, marry the woman I love, have children, a good house, and a peaceful life that fills me with joy every day and say, "achieve it" and prove that if you can get as far as you prop Ongas and which work in what I love, be happy with what makes me happy and rest

Areas of my personal life

Personally because incredibly I think of having a dream in which I have a satisfaction to have achieved and I feel full of having done and have overcome my anxiety that I eat and stop being afraid

Areas of my social life

The truth is not a person who cares about people because at the end of the day will not follow or affect you in a time after because since young and been an antisocial person because I do not have as many friends as I have now but that does not mean it is bad but the opposite. I can not imagine being an influential person to say so
Areas of my professional life

Be a person with a job in which I like and I feel comfortable to be working because of something I have to work and what better way to enjoy it

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Diario